Thursday, May 11, 2017

High school

I can't wait until I go to high school and move on from middle school.The high school I'm going to is Martin west witch is pretty close to my house.I am really looking forward for a lot of things in highschool.For example,I like to have interactions with new people and have new friends and will get that opportunity in high school.Im also looking forward to having new classes and learning new things.I am also a little scared and nervous about going to high school because it's a new school and and I might get lost or go in the wrong class.
In high school I am also planning on joining sports and after school activities.One of the sports I want to join is basketball because basketball is my favorite sport.I also want to join swimming and baseball.



No comments:

Post a Comment